top of page
Book Review Criteria
I review books by 5 criteria, each worth 10 points.*
1. How did it affect my Life?
2. How engaged was I while reading?
3. Structure, connection and synergy between chapters.
4. How much "enlightened" I got / did the book provide valuable information, stories or lessons?
5. Are the key points just enumerated, or are they explained in detail in a practical manner with real-world examples?
For fiction books, I review by:
2. Author's style - wordplay/language
3. Did the story provide any valuable insights
4. Character's values / Did I empathize with them?
5. Structure, connection and synergy between chapters
*My reviews are purely subjective and they mirror my opinion based on a certain "season" of Life I'm in while reading that book.
bottom of page